For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: HR Benefits Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
- You may scan a copy of your original official transcript issued by the Registrar’s Office, including a transcript that has been “issued to student”;
- A PDF download of your unofficial transcript or a grade report from your post-secondary student account may be used. It MUST include your name, semesters, program information and final grades as part of the original document. If your unofficial transcript does not automatically download as a PDF file, you will need to create a PDF or portable file. The website URL must be included on any documents which don't automatically download as a PDF. To get the URL to show, select Page Setup/Margins/Header-Footer, and choose URL prior to printing. Most computers can print the full transcript to a PDF or fixed file format, by selecting the appropriate print option from your Print function.
- Partial screen shots, incomplete (missing your name, semesters, final grades, etc.) or edited documents where information is manually added or deleted are not accepted and will be returned.
- Make sure your scan is legible and the pages are in their correct order before submitting. The system will automatically show you a preview of the file, so if the required information is not visible in the preview, you will need to re-do your scan.
- You must upload your document as one single document. If PDF format is unavailable, a single JPEG file format may be used. Please ensure your pages are in the correct order within the document. Multiple scanned image files, documents out of order, or missing information will result in your application being returned for changes. If your scanner can't or won't "add pages to existing file" while scanning, you can try a website such as www.pdfmerge.com, upload your separate scans there, and combine them into one file. Save that file, and upload that one file here.
- United States High School Students: Students just completing high school or with no prior post-secondary must upload a copy of their FINAL official high school transcript. It must include final grades for all years, class rank at graduation and SAT/ACT scores as applicable, the school's authorizing signature, and stamp or seal. If an embossed or raised seal is used, please shade the seal lightly with a pencil to allow it to come through on the scanned upload. Do not upload incomplete transcripts or transcripts issued prior to the graduation date and final school ranking.
- Canadian High School Students: The final official high school transcript as issued by the provincial Department of Education should be used The transcript must include all final grades and departmental exam grades if applicable. Please check with your school or provincial department of education regarding ordering this transcript. A scanned PDF copy of the final official high school transcript will need to be uploaded by the applicant to complete the application. A transcript labeled “Issued To Student” is acceptable. Report cards, internet printouts, and incomplete transcripts will not be accepted.
- You may open the “official” envelope (even if it says "unofficial if seal is broken") and scan the transcript for upload into the online system.
- Uploaded transcript pages should be in a single document. If PDF format is unavailable, a single JPEG file format may be used. Please ensure your pages are in the correct order within the document. Multiple scanned image files, documents out of order, or missing information will result in your application being returned for changes. If your scanner can't or won't "add pages to existing file" while scanning, you can go to the website www.pdfmerge.com, upload your separate scans there, and combine them into one file. Save that file, and upload that one file here.
- Most schools will have an enrollment verification form that can be downloaded from your online student centre. This document should include your name, the name of your program, as well as your full time status/number of credits, and (sometimes) the year of your program. The enrollment verification or confirmation document is the preferred document to confirm your full-time status for the scholarship application; or
- A letter from your school, on school letterhead and signed by an authorized school official, confirming full-time enrollment for this award period; or
- Other document issued by your school, such as a tuition statement or course listing, that includes your confirmed course credits, program name & designation and semester/period of study and specific reference to your "full-time" status;
- All documentation MUST show your name, the term or start date of the courses, course credit weightings or specifically references your "full-time" status, and the web site address/URL (if obtained from your student online account) as part of the original printout.(Please do not upload block schedules without credits weightings, documents that do not include your name, or any document that has been edited or is in an editable format).
- A small number of programs that we administer will allow a recent full admission or acceptance letter, for scholarship programs where the scholarship is issued directly to your school. Conditional acceptance letters are not accepted. Please check your award program guidelines to be sure. Using an admission or acceptance letter when an enrollment letter is required will result in your application being returned to you as "incomplete".
- For award programs allowing the use of an admission or acceptance letter, please ensure the document you upload shows your name, the name of your program; and that the start date of your school program is for the current award application period.
- Yes, you can partilally complete your application and exit the system any time, and return to make changes or upload documentation at a later time.Please Note:You will need to upload all required documents and submit your completed application by your award program deadline for your application to be considered for the award. Please consult your specific award program guidelines for application deadlines.
- No, please provide all required documentation by uploading them here and hitting the "submit your application" once all the prerequisites have been met. If you don't have access to a scanner, please contact us to discuss your situation.
- Please review the email you received to know what changes are required.Once you have logged back into your account (or have followed the link in the email), your application should have the "Edit" and "Remove" or "Delete" buttons active on the right hand side, under "Actions".You may make changes to the data in the application form by clicking "Edit".If your email indicates your supporting documentation does not meet your program's guidelines, you must click on "remove" to delete the previously submitted document prior to uploading the new document.Once all of the required changes are made, you must click on "submit your application" again to finalize and submit your changes.
- Once you have completed the application form and uploaded all the documentation required, you will be able to click on "Submit Application".You will receive an email from the system indicating that your application has been received.You will receive further emailed communication about the status of your application in approximately 2-3 weeks time.If you do not receive that initial email confirming the receipt of your application, please check your spam folder and ensure our emails are not ending up there, or double check that you have clicked on "Submit Application".If you are unable to click on "Submit Application", it means you have not completed all the required portions of the application process.Double check that your application form has all required fields completed and all required documentation has been successfully uploaded.
Below are some common questions about acceptable documentation to complete your application. Please check your award program guidelines for specific details.
I need to upload my college or university transcript of grades for my application. What type of documentation can I upload?
I need to upload my high school transcript. What type of documentation can I use?
What do I need to confirm my full-time status? What can be provided as confirmation of full time enrollment?
You may provide one of the following:
My enrollment in college or university is not finalized yet. Can I use an admission letter or acceptance letter instead of a confirmation of full time enrollment?
I don't have some of the supporting documents (eg: Transcript of Grades, Confirmation of Enrollment, Direct Deposit information). Can I add them later?
Can I email in my supporting documentation?
I received an email saying my application needs changes or is incomplete. How do I make changes to it?
How will I know that my application has been submitted properly?
Please contact us if you have additional questions or require further information.
Telephone: (403) 543-1150 or 1-800-837-1390
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.